Skip to main content

Review: Experiences Getting Coffee At The Store vs. Getting Coffee From A Storm Drain

 

Review Of Store Coffee: Occasionally, I ask myself, is coffee truly worth it? Or would I actually want to drink coffee today? Starbucks is full of these interesting coffees, sometimes they're either extremely bad, just horrible, or masterpieces. The easiest, most pleasurable way to drink Starbucks Coffee is to go outside and pour it on your white, tennis shoes, that way it soaks in there and becomes brown. When you take a sniff of it, it smells like lavender and lots of caffeine, the shoe, of course, the coffee often smells like sweat and lots of milk. Although, often water is better than coffee because water STOPS terrorism. Stopping terrorism is a good cause, so I drink about 25 gallons of water per hour, whenever I take a piss, I go outside and let it out there, occasionally, I drink about 25 gallons of soda or lemonade. Whenever I want to let it out, I take a deep breath and let it all out on the toilet.

Stars: 3 out of 5

Review of Coffee In Storm Drain:

When I want actually good coffee, I wait for a really, good, rainy day, that's when you know the flavor is rich and healthy, and it gets you souped-up, and then lets you collapse on the ground until you wake up without any clothes on and in the middle of the street. Often I have vivid memories of going out with a straw, wearing a raincoat, reaching my hand into the sewers, and getting a whole lot of muck and dirt into my hand. I scoop this stuff into a cup, toss it into a blender, then drink with ice. Adding some chemicals such as Fentanyl, Cough Syrup, and Lead Paint really improves the flavor, when you drink it down, you begin to see the Ghosts of the Past, occasionally, you'll see Abraham Lincoln sitting next to you, but don't be fooled, it's only the Demon Beelzebub.

Stars: 5 out of 5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SnowCrash And The Hyper-Growth Of An Accelerating World

The Cover Art Of Snow Crash depicts Hiro Protagonist, wielding a katana, navigating his way through the multiverse. The world is growing. Computers get smarter, cars, trains, and technology grow more sentient and more powerful. AI is beginning to outgrow creativity. Image AI like Mid journey is already showing steady potential for replacing creative jobs. Through all of this, humanity itself is declining. And this is what Snow Crash is trying to represent through the down-to-earth, gritty description, creativity across a universal spectrum, and a wonderful plethora of concepts explored through a satirical tone of voice. Gone are the past explorations of humanity underneath twisted, evolved, and cold, human nature that grew warped underneath the infinitely growing world and overpopulation. Movies like Soylent Green, Brazil, and Blade Runner. This book is a cyberpunk, dystopian romp through America and a critical examination of what we needed most. Snow Crash is exciting and creative. It

I made a game. Sorta. Game Development: ForkmanRPG Devlog 1

  Devlog #1: Placeholder Name: ForkmanRPG.  I made a game. A prototype of a game. In Unity. For the past three months. A game that looks really unpolished and unfinished, but seems fun for now. A game I have been meaning to allow myself to meander and explore a world unseen and untouched. (Sort of a weird way to put it, but I want to let myself build something exciting and fun). First off, Game Development is complex. It is very, very hard. The fast-paced videos on youtube, nicely cut, with greenscreens and thicc edits, distract from the grueling process of game development. For me, each glitch (I'm an amateur at game development although I've been doing this for years) has been a horrible, grueling mistake, and takes about a day to fix.  The game I've been developing is a combination of old, decaying Roblox tycoon games and was especially inspired by FPS games like Cruelty Squad, and RPGs like Disco Elysium, Fallout, and Planescape Torment. One special mention is the book